
We celebrated Lexi's fourteenth birthday yesterday by throwing her a surprise party. We invited over her five best friends and sent them on a treasure hunt, ate hawaiian haystacks, played games, and hula danced. As you can guess the theme was Hawaiian Islands. Al did a great job at helping me create the treasure hunt (Thank you honey). I can't believe my little girl is growing up. She'll be in 9th grade this next year. We all love her so much. She is a special young woman. We all look forward to seeing her accomplish wonderful things in the upcoming years. Happy Birthday Lexi!
2 comments:
I know you gave me your email address but I need it again...Sorry. It was really good to talk to you the other day. I will try to call you and arrange a time to get together. Sure do miss ya.
Love ya,
Hey there, I haven't seen you forever! Look how much your family has grown up. Lexi has grown to be such a beautiful girl! I think about you all the time. I really miss talking to ya.
Post a Comment