Friday, October 17, 2008

Witches Night Out

A couple days ago I got together with my daughters, mom, and nieces to see "Witch-A-Palooza" at Gardner's Village. We had a great time! I want to spend more time with my family so I will have more opportunities to get to know them better and for us to be closer together. I hope that my sister, sister-in-laws, and more nieces will be able to join in the fun next time.
Check me out! Do I make for a cute witch or what?!









Just a cute shot of my adorable daughters and I. We have so much fun doing things like this! We're certainly not shy of the camera!







Look at these legs! We could be on a shaving commercial!


















Here's all of us just posin' for the cam!











The whole time we were there, people kept asking for us to take pictures with them. I have no idea who this boy is but we sure had fun taking pictures with him!







Look at all our cute shoes! Stasha's boots got looks, ooohs and aws, from people all night.






Just another pose by the bat-wagon!







Just a Happy Witch Pose! We had a lot of fun putting our costumes together. The DI made for a great shopping place for us to creatively piece together our costumes! We're already excited to go again next year!




















I sure love my mom! Hugs & Kisses & full of love always!









Just us girls takin' time to chat and catch up!












EWWWWW - Scary!
















Here's another crazy pose of me with my mom and girls.








I love how the lighting brings out our hair color in this picture. If you'd like to see more pics go to Lexi or Stasha's blog. We certainly had a lot of fun taking pictures, eating dinner, and watching the musical. Maybe I won't take so long to update my blog next time. This has been a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Hendrickson Clan said...

You girls are so cute! I love looking at your updates...

Angela

Hooper clan said...

wow u have such pretty girls, you better keep that lexie in a cage away from those boys lol.

Stansbury Park Broadhead Family said...

These are great pictures of you and your girls! It's funny! I look like that all the time. Not just Halloween! Love and Miss you my friend

Martin Family said...

You guys look great! Will you do me a HUGE favor. Some how I didn't get invited to Stasha's new blog. will you give her my e-mail. heatherpark@mail.weber.edu

Thanks!